Just like roadways, the asphalt in driveways can also develop cracks over time. It is important to repair these cracks in order to protect the driveway for further breakdown and an unsightly appearance. Duval Paving, LLC provides asphalt crack repair services throughout the area. In the asphalt seal coating business for over 9 years, let our pros repair your cracks and restore your driveway or walkway to like-new appearance.
Quick, Fair Estimates
The Cost of Crack Repair
Why spend money to repair cracks? Because regular maintenance will extend the life of your asphalt driveway or parking surface. Once the cracks begin to form, a couple of things may happen:
- Moisture may penetrate under the surface, leading to deeper cracks and further damage to the asphalt, especially when temperatures may fall below freezing.
- Vegetation may begin to grow in the cracks, which doesn't look attractive, but more importantly, the roots can cause greater damage to the asphalt by pushing the asphalt upward.
- Your home or business curb appeal will decline and look neglected, lowering property values
Call (386) 243-3376 to learn about pricing for crack repair of your blacktop or asphalt surface. You'll be surprised at how inexpensively Duval Paving, LLC can repair your cracked surfaces and provide a protective barrier for years to come.
Experienced Asphalt Professionals
Having 9 years of experience, our technicians from Duval Paving, LLC specialize in residential and commercial crack repairs. Our excellent workmanship and attention to detail will leave your property looking brand new. We use only state of the art equipment to give 100% satisfaction guaranteed results. Having to re-pave your surface will end up costing a lot more than to regularly maintain it. Don't neglect your asphalt. Call (386) 243-3376 and set up your appointment with Duval Paving, LLC, for a free estimate, to have your cracks repaired before the damage worsens.
Duval Paving, LLC's Crack Repair Process
When you call (386) 243-3376 for professional crack repair, our professional staff will schedule a time to take a look at the job at hand, if needed in order to provide a fair and accurate quote to get the job done. Duval Paving, LLC's crack repair specialists will utilize industrial-grade hot melt rubberized crack sealer, which can be used on both asphalt, blacktop or concrete surfaces.
- The surface is cleaned and made as smooth as possible to that the patching product can adhere fully.
- Broken and chipped pieces are removed from the cracks.
- Loose dirt and debris are then removed from the cracks, and blown away with compressed air.
- Rubberized asphalt crack filler is then poured into the cracks, carefully avoiding unaffected areas.
- The affected areas are then smoothed with a trowel and compacted.
- The process is then repeated until completely filled and level.
- Let the repaired areas dry for a day before use.
- Your driveway can be resealed within a week or so, depending on the weather conditions.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.